Are you an experienced marketer looking to join an exciting and ambitious marketing agency?
Would you like to be part of a skilled team providing marketing which makes a difference for a growing range of interesting and innovative businesses?
If so, we’d like to hear from you.
Full Mix Marketing
We’re fast establishing ourselves as East Anglia’s leading B2B marketing agency – working with an increasing number of sector-leading businesses in East Anglia and London.
We work as a well-organised and professional team to deliver all the strategic, digital and creative marketing our clients need – in sectors including manufacturing, engineering, technology and business services.
We require an enthusiastic and driven person to join us.
Working within a close-knit and supportive team, you will help plan, create and deliver a full mix of marketing. The role may be broad – or focused on an individual area of marketing – depending on your specific skills.
Though initially a Marketing Executive, the right candidate will have an opportunity to learn, develop and share in our success.
The role is based in Thorpe Road (City Centre), Norwich.
This is a full-time role. However, part-time applications are also welcomed from candidates with suitable experience.
- Delivering or contributing to marketing, including:
- Strategy and planning
- Digital marketing (incl. web design & development, analytics, SEO, PPC)
- Direct marketing (incl. email, direct mail, database development)
- Social media
- PR and content marketing
- Branding and messaging
- Graphic design, marketing materials and advertising
- Understanding our clients’ brands, products and services
- Helping to identify marketing opportunities for our clients
- Managing your workload and supporting your colleagues
- Experience of marketing in a commercial or agency environment
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Hard working and well organised
- Adaptive and keen to develop
- Friendly and professional
- Skills or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Social media
- Content marketing or copy writing
- Graphic design or animation
- Digital marketing
- Web design
- Marketing strategy
- Business development
- Business or marketing related qualification (e.g. degree, CIM)
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships with clients