Love marketing and looking for a varied role to make your own?
Keen to join a professional team which values your skills?
Eager to flex your marketing muscles and develop new ones?
We’re looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and growing team.
Full Mix Marketing
We’re fast becoming East Anglia’s leading B2B marketing agency.
We deliver a full mix of strategic, digital and creative marketing for a range of companies – in sectors including engineering, health, professional services and new technology.
This is a broad and varied role.
Depending on your individual skills, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver specific elements of marketing and/or help manage the complete delivery of marketing for a range of clients.
- Delivering or contributing to marketing, including:
- Strategy and planning
- Digital marketing (including web design & development, analytics, SEO, PPC)
- Direct marketing (including email, direct mail, database development)
- Social media marketing
- PR and content marketing
- Branding and messaging
- Graphic design, marketing materials and advertising
- Understanding our clients’ brands, products and services
- Helping to identify marketing opportunities for our clients
- Managing your workload and supporting your colleagues
What we offer
- Friendly, relaxed and collaborative working environment
- Lots of support and the autonomy to make the role your own
- Opportunity to help shape and share in our continued success
- City centre location (Thorpe Road, Norwich) with parking
- 28 days holiday PLUS bonus days at Christmas!
- 9-5 office hours, with significant flexibility for family and holidays
This is a full-time role. However, part-time applications are also welcomed.
- Experience of marketing in a commercial or agency environment
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Good writing and language skills
- Hard working and organised
- Friendly and professional
- Business or marketing related qualification (e.g. degree, CIM)
- Skills or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing or copywriting
- Graphic design or animation
- Digital marketing
- Web design
- Marketing strategy
- Business development
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office or similar
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships with clients
To apply, email [email protected] with your CV and a short covering letter.
Please clearly indicate the vacancy you are applying for and whether you are seeking full-time or part-time.
Closing date 25/4/22