Marketing Executive (Part Time or Full Time)
We’re looking for a well-rounded marketing executive with a particular flair for social media, PR and content.
We need a talented and flexible individual to join our close-knit team and help deliver results for long-term clients. With a specific need for writing social media, PR and other content, the role may also include the account management of a number of key clients. There is also an opportunity to contribute to all other elements of digital, direct and creative marketing.
This can be either a full-time or part-time role. Due to current circumstances, flexibility can be given on the start date and working patterns (particularly around schooling and childcare if applicable).
Full Mix Marketing
We are swiftly becoming East Anglia’s leading B2B marketing agency. Despite recent events, we continue to experience and target growth.
We specialise in delivering a ‘full mix’ of strategic, digital and creative marketing for companies who predominantly sell to other businesses (B2B) in sectors including manufacturing, engineering, IT, logistics and business services.
For some we deliver individual elements. For most we act as their entire marketing department.
We are confident our team would describe us as a highly flexible, supportive and rewarding employer.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic marketing executive with either proven experience OR a clear talent and determination to succeed.
The primary need is for social media delivery and the creation of press releases, blogs and other content. Working within B2B, our clients’ products and services are often commercial or industrial in nature which requires the ability to understand them and share our clients’ passion.
In addition, we have a growing number of clients who require account management – planning and delivering activities, whilst acting as their regular contact.
As a full-service agency, there are also opportunities to contribute to marketing strategies, brand messaging, email and mail campaigns, creative design and all elements of digital marketing including web design, SEO, UX and PPC.
As social media and content are increasingly visual, good graphic design skills and knowledge are an advantage.
As an ambitious agency, there is a very real opportunity to contribute to and benefit from our success.
- Delivering regular social media (predominantly LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Writing press releases aimed at business and sector press
- Creating blogs, website content and contributing to SEO
- Identifying opportunities and communicating with clients
- Assisting in brand messaging, direct marketing and other channels
- Excellent written skills, ability to spot opportunities and turn them into updates and stories
- Knowledge or experience writing successful press releases, blogs or content
- Willingness to understand a diverse range of products or services and the needs of our client and their customers
- Well organised with ability to prioritise, organise and drive delivery
- Professional communication skills, comfortable communicating with all levels
- Agency experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in PR, copywriting and social media
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing, business or English language qualification
Please advise whether you are seeking full time or part time (with preferred hours).