Looking for a part-time opportunity to make the most of your skills and experience in a successful full service marketing agency?
Want to fit work around your family or restart your career after a break, as part of a supportive team?
As East Anglia’s leading B2B marketing agency, we’re seeking a part-time Marketing Executive to help with our continuing growth.
Full Mix Marketing
We’re an award-nominated marketing agency, working with an increasing number of companies in interesting sectors including manufacturing, engineering, technology and business services.
For many, we act as their marketing department, delivering all the strategic, digital and creative marketing they need.
We’re creative, collaborative and passionate about doing a great job!
We require an experienced and dedicated person to join our team.
Working alongside the directors, account managers, other executives and designers, you’ll help create and deliver ongoing marketing for our clients.
This is a varied position which you can help to shape. The role could be broad or focused on your specific skill set, with an opportunity to quickly progress.
This is a part-time office-based role in Norwich city centre.
Salary £23,000-£30,000 (FTE)
- Delivering or contributing to key elements of marketing, including:
- Strategy and planning
- Branding and messaging
- Digital marketing (incl. website design, SEO, PPC and analytics)
- Direct marketing (incl. email and direct mail)
- Social media marketing
- PR and content marketing
- Graphic design, marketing materials and advertising
- Understanding and communicating our clients’ brand, products or services
- Helping to identify opportunities for our clients
- Managing your workload
What we offer
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Support and the autonomy to make the role your own
- Personal development plans and regular reviews
- Opportunity to help shape and share in our continued success
- City centre location
- 28 days holiday PLUS bonus days at Christmas
- Birthday and work anniversary treats
- 9-5 office opening hours with flexibility for family and school holidays
This is a part-time role. However, an additional full-time vacancy is also available.
- Experience delivering marketing in a business, organisation or agency
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- Good written language skills
- Well organised and diligent
- Passionate, positive and friendly
Desirable (but not essential)
- Marketing, business or English language qualification (e.g. CIM, degree)
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships
- Content, copywriting or social media skills or experience
- Digital marketing skills or experience
- Graphic design skills or experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com – quoting reference PTME/JAN24 – or apply via Reed, Indeed or CV Library.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31/1/24