Looking for an opportunity to use your writing skills to create content for a diverse range of businesses?
Want to join a successful team and make the most of your passion for words by helping write content, PR, social media, marketing materials and websites?
As East Anglia’s leading B2B marketing agency, we’re seeking a Content Marketing Executive to help with our continuing growth.
Full Mix Marketing
We’re an award-nominated full service marketing agency, working with an increasing number of companies in interesting sectors including manufacturing, engineering, technology and business services.
For many, we act as their marketing department, delivering all the strategic, digital and creative marketing they need.
We’re creative, collaborative and passionate about on doing a great job!
We require an enthusiastic content creator and copywriter to join our team.
Working alongside the directors, account managers, other executives and designers, you’ll help produce written content, copy and messaging for our clients’ ongoing marketing.
This is a varied role, for which you’ll need great written skills and a creative mind. However, you’ll be fully supported to develop any additional skills or knowledge you need.
This is an office-based role in Norwich city centre.
- Creating written content, including:
- Press releases, editorials and opinion pieces
- Blogs, articles, guides and case studies
- Social media posts and campaigns
- Email marketing and direct mailers
- Content for websites and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Brochures and presentations
- Marketing messaging and campaigns
- Understanding and communicating our clients’ brands, products or services
- Helping to identify opportunities for our clients
- Selecting imagery to support your content
- Managing your workload
What we offer
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- Support and the autonomy to make the role your own
- Personal development plans and regular reviews
- Opportunity to help shape and share in our continued success
- City centre location
- 28 days holiday PLUS bonus days at Christmas
- Birthday and work anniversary treats
- 9-5 office opening hours with flexibility for family and holidays
This is a full-time role. However, a part-time role may be considered.
- Excellent written English skills
- Experience writing for a business, organisation, agency, website or publication
- Understanding of the principles of marketing
- Well organised and diligent
- Passionate, positive and friendly
Desirable (but not essential)
- English, journalism, marketing, business, history or similar qualification (e.g. degree, diploma) which demonstrated strong written skills
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships
- Digital marketing skills or experience
- Graphic design skills or experience
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com – quoting reference CME/JAN24 – or apply via Reed, Indeed or CV Library.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 31/1/24